Mediterraneo Marine Park is seeking to employ a responsible and disciplined person as a Sales Supervisor on a full time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support;
- Organize and coordinate sales assistants schedules;
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, digital resources and visiting existing operators;
- Receive and report on all sales leads;
- Supervise sales assistants;
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions;
- Work with sales team when closing sales;
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics;
- Meet all sales quotas and goals;
- Assist sales team to meet and exceed goals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field will be considered as an asset;
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, scheduling with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software;
- Focused on customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Persuasive and goal-oriented;
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market;
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for positive customer experience;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
The role carries a fixed-term contract with a very attractive salary and is on a full-time basis, with an annual salary review.
Candidates are to apply for this vacancy by sending their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting “Sales Supervisor” in the subject field.
Submit Your Application